to April 2018
- Joined Outpost to help make games as much fun to watch as they are to play.
- Joined as Senior Producer, promoted rapidly to Head of Games after successfully leading the team to deliver an MVP that propelled SOS #3 on the Twitch charts, all driven by organic growth.
- Reported to the CEO and BOD made up of Benchmark, Time Warner and Youtube executives.
- Focused the direction and execution efforts of SOS, leading the team in building an MVP, iterating on it and releasing on Steam Early Access.
- Successfully delivered all milestones established with the board and CEO.
- Recruited, grew and managed a high performing Games Team organization and leadership.
United States - California
Electronic Arts - Visceral Games
to August 2016
- Joined as Assistant Producer, promoted rapidly to Associate, then Producer. I focused on product execution, and owned bigger chunks of the games’ experience over time.
- Worked on 3 historic franchises (Battlefield, Star Wars, Dead Space), with 3 to 15+ million players, and shipped 4 games.
- Lead teams of engineers, designers and artists day to day to execute the vision and deliver large software pieces within schedule and with the highest quality standards.
- Built top-down and bottom-up goals that informed the product roadmap and mitigated risks in an ever-changing environment where creativity and iterations are key.
- Identified gaps in the creative and production processes, and proactively solved them.
- Represented the company and products at major PR events.
Full-time Redwood City (United States - California)
to May 2009
- Helped craft 3rd party developers’ milestones, and monitor development and milestones’ deliveries of four games.
- Contributed to the content’s quality, creativity and marketability throughout the projects.
Internship Paris (France)
Electronic Arts France
to December 2008
- Helped launch over five new IPs, and learned how to introduce and establish a new brand to the market.
- Coordinated media and non-media campaigns for over 25 games including Need For Speed, Rock Band, Mirror’s Edge, Lord of the Rings and Left 4 Dead.
- Conducted and reported weekly and monthly market data analysis to the EU publishing org, using GfK data panels.
Internship Lyon (France)