Since August 2016
- At Outpost Games, we are making games as fun to watch as they are to play. To do that, we're building a platform that turns every player into a performer and gives them a live, interactive audience. We are backed by Benchmark Capital and other strategic investors, and have raised over $19M so far.
- I'm leading the Games Division here at Outpost. Our team is made up of talented people who previously worked at ILM, Visceral Games, Crystal Dynamics and Naughty Dog. We are building SOS, a multiplayer survival game that brings a fresh social spin on the genre.
San Francisco (United States - California)
Electronic Arts - Visceral Games
to August 2016
- Projects worked on:
- Star Wars, new IP (2015-2016)
- Battlefield Hardline (2013-2015)
- Battlefield 4 (2013)
- Dead Space 3 (2011-2013)
- Helped define and implement a studio culture and processes that foster productivity, collaboration, trust and ownership (Agile Scrum, Kanban).
- Lead and empowered teams to execute against a clearly defined and communicated vision. Produced game wide features from concept to ship and owned quality, schedule and alignment between 30-100+ stakeholders.
- Built top-down and bottom-up goals that informed the product roadmap and mitigated risks in an ever-changing environment where creativity and iterations are key.
- Worked hands on with our cross-disciplinary teams daily (internal and external) to help solve problems, ensure alignment and communicate progress.
- Represented games at press events (E3, Gamescom, producer tours, etc).
Full-time Redwood City (United States - California)
to November 2010
- Helped with the production of medium and large features.
- Learned best practices (creative, production, culture) to ship a 90 rated HD game.
- Was extended for 3 months to help bring the product to beta, finishing my MBA remotely.
Internship Redwood City, CA
to May 2009
- Participated in monitoring the production and documentation of four games to ensure compliance with the project plan
Internship Paris (France)
Electronic Arts France
to December 2008
- Helped manage media and non-media campaigns on historic and new IPs such as Need for Speed, Command & Conquer, Spore, Mirror's Edge, Dead Space, Left for Dead and Rock Band.
- Developed partnerships with brands and media.
- Ran analytics using weekly, monthly and yearly GfK data panels
Internship Lyon (France)
Alwan Color Expertise
to December 2007
- Organized the company's annual meeting with clients, distributors and partners
- Helped develop a new customer database on Salesforce
Part-time Lyon (France)