I am a video games producer with a strong blend of business, creative and execution capabilities. I am inspired by bold visions and love working with talented teams to turn them into products.
I have experience leading cross disciplinary teams of designers, artists and engineers to produce high quality experiences from concept to ship. After 6 years making AAA games, I have joined a small startup to lead the production of an innovative live game.
I love working with people. My goal is to help them achieve their best work, and make them happy to come to work every day.
Since August 2016
- At Outpost Games, we are making games as fun to watch as they are to play. To do that, we're building a platform that turns every player into a performer and gives them a live, interactive audience. We are backed by Benchmark Capital and other strategic investors, and have raised over $19M so far.
- I'm leading the Games Division here at Outpost. Our team is made up of talented people who previously worked at ILM, Visceral Games, Crystal Dynamics and Naughty Dog. We are building SOS, a multiplayer survival game that brings a fresh social spin on the genre.
Electronic Arts - Visceral Games
to August 2016
- Projects worked on:
- Star Wars, new IP (2015-2016)
- Battlefield Hardline (2013-2015)
- Battlefield 4 (2013)
- Dead Space 3 (2011-2013)
- Helped define and implement a studio culture and processes that foster productivity, collaboration, trust and ownership (Agile Scrum, Kanban).
- Lead and empowered teams to execute against a clearly defined and communicated vision. Produced game wide features from concept to ship and owned quality, schedule and alignment between 30-100+ stakeholders.
- Built top-down and bottom-up goals that informed the product roadmap and mitigated risks in an ever-changing environment where creativity and iterations are key.
- Worked hands on with our cross-disciplinary teams daily (internal and external) to help solve problems, ensure alignment and communicate progress.
- Represented games at press events (E3, Gamescom, producer tours, etc).
to November 2010
- Helped with the production of medium and large features.
- Learned best practices (creative, production, culture) to ship a 90 rated HD game.
- Was extended for 3 months to help bring the product to beta, finishing my MBA remotely.
to May 2009
- Participated in monitoring the production and documentation of four games to ensure compliance with the project plan
Electronic Arts France
to December 2008
- Helped manage media and non-media campaigns on historic and new IPs such as Need for Speed, Command & Conquer, Spore, Mirror's Edge, Dead Space, Left for Dead and Rock Band.
- Developed partnerships with brands and media.
- Ran analytics using weekly, monthly and yearly GfK data panels
Alwan Color Expertise
to December 2007
- Organized the company's annual meeting with clients, distributors and partners
- Helped develop a new customer database on Salesforce
Audencia Nantes School of Management
to June 2010
Audencia is accredited by the international standards Equis, AACSB and Associations of MBAs
University of Cincinnati
to December 2010
Externat Sainte Marie, Lyon
to June 2006
Focus on literature, philosophy, history and geography.
- Action/Adventure: Uncharted, the Last of Us, Ico, Assassin's Creed, GTA.
- RPGs: Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger.
- Games that made me cry that hold a special place in my heart: FF VII, Ico, Flower, Journey, The Last of Us.
- Indies: Braid, Journey, Ori and the Blind Forest, Life is Strange.
- My nostalgia box: Super Mario (all of them!), Mario Kart, Street Fighter, Crash Bandicoot.
- Travel to see my family in Lebanon and France regularly.
- Love to discover new countries, cultures and customs.
- I play the piano and the guitar
- I have seen some amazing rock legends on stage!
- Read news daily
- Novels, poetry and philosophy