History of releasing highly innovative and creative products thanks to a deep understanding of and passion for the creative process.
Large scale production management, with 8 years experience producing console/PC games that require 2+ years, and distributed teams of 40-400 people to make.
Refined relationship-building skills, and experience creating collaborative environments, and building highly performing teams.
to April 2018
- Joined Outpost to help make games as much fun to watch as they are to play.
- Joined as Senior Producer, promoted rapidly to Head of Games after successfully leading the team to deliver an MVP that propelled SOS #3 on the Twitch charts, all driven by organic growth.
- Reported to the CEO and BOD made up of Benchmark, Time Warner and Youtube executives.
- Focused the direction and execution efforts of SOS, leading the team in building an MVP, iterating on it and releasing on Steam Early Access.
- Successfully delivered all milestones established with the board and CEO.
- Recruited, grew and managed a high performing Games Team organization and leadership.
Electronic Arts - Visceral Games
to August 2016
- Joined as Assistant Producer, promoted rapidly to Associate, then Producer. I focused on product execution, and owned bigger chunks of the games’ experience over time.
- Worked on 3 historic franchises (Battlefield, Star Wars, Dead Space), with 3 to 15+ million players, and shipped 4 games.
- Lead teams of engineers, designers and artists day to day to execute the vision and deliver large software pieces within schedule and with the highest quality standards.
- Built top-down and bottom-up goals that informed the product roadmap and mitigated risks in an ever-changing environment where creativity and iterations are key.
- Identified gaps in the creative and production processes, and proactively solved them.
- Represented the company and products at major PR events.
to May 2009
- Helped craft 3rd party developers’ milestones, and monitor development and milestones’ deliveries of four games.
- Contributed to the content’s quality, creativity and marketability throughout the projects.
Electronic Arts France
to December 2008
- Helped launch over five new IPs, and learned how to introduce and establish a new brand to the market.
- Coordinated media and non-media campaigns for over 25 games including Need For Speed, Rock Band, Mirror’s Edge, Lord of the Rings and Left 4 Dead.
- Conducted and reported weekly and monthly market data analysis to the EU publishing org, using GfK data panels.
Budget and P&L Management
Team Culture and Leadership
Cross Disciplinary Teams' Management
Career Management and Coaching
Recruiting and Hiring
Production Planning and Management
External Partners Relations and Negotiations
Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
Scheduling, Tracking and Reporting using Jira, Shotgun, Excel, Gsuite
- Action/adventure/RPGs: GTA series, Uncharted, Last of Us, Zelda, Horizon Dawn, Final Fantasy series, God of War 3, Bioshock series, Tomb Raider series,
- Shooters: Overwatch, Far Cry series, Battlefield series, PUBG, H1Z1, SOS
- Platformers: Mario series, Rayman series, Limbo, Inside, Ori and the Blind Forest, Braid, Portal
- Mobile: Hearthstone, Clash of Clans, Candy Crush, Alto, Monument Valley, Angry Birds
- Indie: Journey, Flower, Brothers, Stanley Parable, Gone Home, Dear Esther, What Remains of Edith Finch, Papers Please, Gorogoa, Her Story