Electronic Arts - Visceral Games
to August 2016
- Projects worked on:
- Star Wars, new IP (2015-2016)
- Battlefield Hardline (2013-2015)
- Battlefield 4 (2013)
- Dead Space 3 (2011-2013)
- Helped define and implement a studio culture and processes that foster productivity, collaboration, trust and ownership (Agile Scrum, Kanban).
- Lead and empowered teams to execute against a clearly defined and communicated vision. Produced game wide features from concept to ship and owned quality, schedule and alignment between 30-100+ stakeholders.
- Built top-down and bottom-up goals that informed the product roadmap and mitigated risks in an ever-changing environment where creativity and iterations are key.
- Worked hands on with our cross-disciplinary teams daily (internal and external) to help solve problems, ensure alignment and communicate progress.
- Represented games at press events (E3, Gamescom, producer tours, etc).
Full-time Redwood City (United States - California)