Electronic Arts - Visceral Games
to August 2016
- Joined as Assistant Producer, promoted rapidly to Associate, then Producer. I focused on product execution, and owned bigger chunks of the games’ experience over time.
- Worked on 3 historic franchises (Battlefield, Star Wars, Dead Space), with 3 to 15+ million players, and shipped 4 games.
- Lead teams of engineers, designers and artists day to day to execute the vision and deliver large software pieces within schedule and with the highest quality standards.
- Built top-down and bottom-up goals that informed the product roadmap and mitigated risks in an ever-changing environment where creativity and iterations are key.
- Identified gaps in the creative and production processes, and proactively solved them.
- Represented the company and products at major PR events.
Full-time Redwood City (United States - California)