to April 2018
- Joined Outpost to help make games as much fun to watch as they are to play.
- Joined as Senior Producer, promoted rapidly to Head of Games after successfully leading the team to deliver an MVP that propelled SOS #3 on the Twitch charts, all driven by organic growth.
- Reported to the CEO and BOD made up of Benchmark, Time Warner and Youtube executives.
- Focused the direction and execution efforts of SOS, leading the team in building an MVP, iterating on it and releasing on Steam Early Access.
- Successfully delivered all milestones established with the board and CEO.
- Recruited, grew and managed a high performing Games Team organization and leadership.
United States - California